1. Congressional Government: A Study in American Policy, a series of essays on the practical system of our government written by the future President while a fellow in history at Johns Hopkins University, 1885, 1st Edition, Houghton Mifflin and Company, New York, JK1061.W746 (7 1/4” X 5” X 1”) Rare Very Good.Download as a PDF
2. The State: Elements of Historical and Practical Politics, a study of the history, functions and purposes of government, 1892, 1st Edition, D. C. Heath and Company, New York, JK274.W7 (7 1/4” X 5 1/2” X 1 1/2”) Rare Good.
Download as a PDF
4. An Old Master and Other Political Essays, a piece of and about college education and lecture as an art form and its seeming passing and replacement by reformed teaching methods from this presidential educator LL.D., Ph.D., 1893, 1st Edition, Charles Scribner’s Sons, New York, JF111.W74 (7” X 5” X 3/4”) (SIB) Rare Good.Download as a PDF
5. Mere Literature and Other Essays, an academic’s rebuttal to the changing fashion of society in a scientific world, 1896, 1st Edition, Houghton Mifflin and Company, New York, P83339.W3M4 (7 1/2” X 5 1/2” X 3/4”) Rare Very Good.Download as a PDF
6. A History of The American People, a five volume magnum opus review of the American people and experience, 1896, 1st Edition, Houghton Mifflin and Company, New York, P83339, 5 volumes, W3M4 (7 1/2” X 5 1/2” X 3/4”) (SIB) Rare Good.Download as a PDF
7. The New Freedom: A Call For The Emancipation of The Generous Energies of a People, a partial reportage of Presidential campaign speeches, 1913, 1st Edition, Doubleday Paige and Company, New York, JK271.W6 (7 1/2” X 5 1/2” X 1”) (SIB) Rare Near Fine.Download as a PDF
9. The President of The United States, an interpretation of the Presidential office in the light of the industrial revolution, 1916, 1st Edition, Harper Brothers, New York (“7 X 4 3/4 X 3/4”) (SIB) also signed by Franklin D. Roosevelt 1935, his personal copy, Rare (unique) Fine.Download as a PDF